Ditch the Drama
The Power of TED* (The Empowerment Dynamic)
This highly interactive session provides practical tools and frameworks that result in more resourceful and effective ways of thinking, relating and taking action — in your work and in your everyday life.
Every day in your work and personal life, dramas occur and take away your focus and energy from productive and engaged conversations and environments.
The first step is to be aware of the different dynamics and equip yourself with choices — so you can behave in a way that is more in line with your values.
In this workshop, we will dive into how your default setting contributes to the difficulty in your relationships with drama, misunderstandings and assumptions.
And when you upgrade your Operating System with the TED* mindset and orientation, you empower yourself and others to create healthier and happier experiences and outcomes.
Through observation, reflection and choice, you can increase your self-awareness and develop practical ways to notice what triggers daily drama.
And then choose to shift into a more empowering way of relating to others as well as yourself.
The workshop segments are as follows:
- What is the cost of drama?
- Focus – FISBE Introduction
- The Two Mindsets – one will exhaust you, the other will energize you
- Facing Life’s Dramas – the roles we play
- Liberating Workplace Drama – The Empowerment Dynamic
- Making Shifts Happen
You will leave the workshop with the tools to:
- Recognize the roles of the Dreaded Drama Triangle and The Empowerment Dynamic and how they impact their relationships
- Develop self-awareness with the roles they play and the impacts they have, creating the opportunities to shift mindset and behaviours (ie. shift from ‘going reactive’ to create more productive and powerful communications)
- Create a foundation and language for working with others in a more trusting, empowered and creative way
- Increase their capacity to manage change both professionally and personally and become more resilient
*I’m a licensed practitioner of this workshop
BONUS: Includes workbook and post-workshop series of five learning booster exercises.